As addictions go, there are worst things than bicycles ... well that's what I tell the Husband, anyway!
I bought a new bike for daughter number two - it's a Hercules (compact)
It's in really good shape and is the perfect matched pair for daughter number one's bicycle ...
This one is called Joyrider
This brings the total number of cycles in our apartment to 8
- Me - 1950 Triumph (best bike), 1970 Peugeot (rusty pub bike)
- The tricycle - although, it's not technically in the apartment yet
- Husband - BSA (3 speed weekender), Nishiki (old school racer)
- Daughter No.1 - Joyrider (all purpose)
- Daughter No.2 - Hercules (all purpose)
- Giant Cypress - spare ... soon to go on Trademe.